Home » » My Recipes Cooking Healthy, Easy Quick Recipe of Chicken With Shiitake Mushrooms

My Recipes Cooking Healthy, Easy Quick Recipe of Chicken With Shiitake Mushrooms

My Recipes Cooking Healthy - There are to many Gallus gallus (chicken), altitude Shiitake Mushrooms in the world wide web, but today, it is my recipe including Ain, I asked my mother. One of my favorites is Cup of tea of all time. Used, my mother is a holiday, it may, but was asked to do the work, but to wash vegetables money and he work of the Court of justice. One day, my gave me the opportunity to a preparation, I was happy when it was prudent.

While I was cooking, she would stand by my side and supervised me. When I went to college and shared a flat with some friends, I cooked this dish several times and the results turned out to be good, I guess all the hard work I did paid off. Some tips when you are cooking the mushrooms, you can also just cook the whole mushroom after you cleaned it but it takes longer to cook, maybe another 15-25 mins, it also depends on how big are the mushrooms. The full-sized mushrooms are more juicy. Shiitake mushroom is good for health, as it boosts up your immune system and it also has antioxidants that's great for fighting free radicals in the air (which fights aging in a way).

Servings: 2

*Note that the suggested serving here is for 2 persons, with the assumption that this dish is served along with rice. You may tweak the amount of ingredients used, according to your personal preferences. For example, you can use 3 chicken thighs and more mushroom if you intend to consume this dish with no side serving.

Ingredients:

  • 4 Dried Shiitake Mushrooms or Chinese mushrooms
  • 2 Chicken Thighs
  • 3 cloves of garlic, chopped them to small pieces
  • 1 tablespoon oil
  • 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, you can use 1 teaspoon of salt if you do not have soy sauce, adjust to suit your own taste
  • 1/4 cup of water
  • 1 or 2 spring onions to garnish (optional)
Cooking Instructions:

1. Place mushrooms in a small bowl, add enough hot water to cover them and soak for 15 minutes. This is to make sure the dirt in the mushrooms are clean away. Drain the hot water, wash the mushrooms and cut into shredded pieces.

2. Take the chicken thighs' skin off and cut the meat into bite-sized pieces.Heat the oil in a medium saucepan or wok over medium-high heat. Stir-fry the garlic for 30 seconds, then put in the mushrooms and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.Then add the chicken and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes on each side until lightly brown.

3. Add the water, reduce heat to medium and then simmer for 10 minutes. Add the water, reduce heat to medium and then simmer for 10 minutes.

4. Finally, add soy sauce or salt and stir-fry for another 1 minute and serve the dish with some spring onions on top as garnish.As you can see, this is an easy simple dish that anyone can easily and quickly prepare at the comfort of your home. Cooking can never be any simpler.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TopOfBlogs